Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

suggestion to remove team blocking

Hey there,
    Just played a round of SS after giving it a daily boost so it'd have some players and it was fun . One thing that kind of annoys me though is the blocking enabled amongst teammates. And this paired with ppl not using the knife to move faster usually can ruin some rushes from me -_______-. I don't remember how it was back then, but I think it'd be better without team blocking since in my humble opinion SS mod lives from its fast pace but if there are slow teammates blocking you it kinda ruins the experience I think.

So what do you guys think?

BR

spooky

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 3spooky5me For This Useful Post:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There was no team blocking back in the days as far as i remember , enable this mod pls @jOe21 that team mates cannot block each other

jOe21's Avatar away till someday, peace!
    Egypt

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss View Post
    There was no team blocking back in the days as far as i remember , enable this mod pls @jOe21 that team mates cannot block each other
    well I added it right now but can't test so @smooky check the semi clip when you have time
    إذا أحب الله عبدا ابتلاه
    اذا طعنت من الخلف فاعلم انك فى المقدمة
    ۞ أَلَمْ يَأْنِ لِلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَن تَخْشَعَ قُلُوبُهُمْ لِذِكْرِ اللَّهِ وَمَا نَزَلَ مِنَ الْحَقِّ وَلَا يَكُونُوا كَالَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ مِن قَبْلُ فَطَالَ عَلَيْهِمُ الْأَمَدُ فَقَسَتْ قُلُوبُهُمْ ۖ وَكَثِيرٌ مِّنْهُمْ فَاسِقُونَ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESKyh6EPIzg

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jOe21 For This Useful Post: